Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Baby Girl turned 5 Today

My little Big girl Rhiannon turned 5 today. We had a funfilled day of Playgroup, Shopping, Food and Presents. She got a little spoilt. Had her nails painted in one of those nail shops. Sat down at the food court for lunch (she normally has to eat as she walks) Shopped for her self and even got to play in the playground at the shops.....
Today was day two of cakes and she is having a party on saturday...
Pics to follow
My baby is growing up to fast
Cheers For now Geniene

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...they grow so fast...I can't even remember mine turning five, it was so long ago! =( Happy Birthday to the little treasure!

Eme Creations said...

Happy Birthday Princess.. They do grow up too fast, you wish they would stay little for just a bit longer... Elsie will be 5 in October. It is hard to imaginge.
xx Lisa

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Happy Birthday Rhiannon. Hope you had a wonderful day

Shaina said...

That sounds like something my little Georgie would love...getting all pretty'd up!

I commented on my blog, about your questions with Kimble's teeth. None are missing, but some are very crooked, and the area where his cleft was is thicker than the other side, which hides his teeth in that area.

Renny's little things said...

Shaina I think your Kennedy and my Rhiannon would get on like peas in a pod

Renny's little things said...

oh and next time she wants a pedicure!!!

Kylie said...

I am a bit late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope she had a beautiful day. :)