Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sew It's Finished UFO Challange

I joined Wendy and Dawn on their new blog Sew It's Finished UFO Challange 2011. I have to write myself a list and put it on my side bar. That means I need to clean the Slaundry!!!!
I do know a couple of things off the top of my head so I will start and add to it
  1. Isaac's Bay story quilt
  2. Dawns blush quilt that I won the pattern and fabric for ages ago. Have drawn the templates on to the iron on florini stuff
  3. the coin quilt I sarted last year
  4. the That girl That quilt that I started at the end of last year Finished 10/2/2011
  5. stitchery I started middle of last year
  6. the little christmas hexagon decorations I started in june hope they will be done for next christmas
so that's my list started
Cherrs till next time
G XX

3 comments:

RobynLouise said...

He he, I've started organising my WIP's into large snap lock bags. I figure if I cut out all the remaining pieces and have the bags labelled it won't seem so daunting as I can just grab a bag and sew.

Angie said...

Great job with your FNSI -- I like your title, So It's Finished!

Highland Monkey's said...

Wow thats a lot of WIP's to keep you going for a bit! Hope you meet your targets. :0)