Tuesday, October 12, 2010

DONE!!!!

I have finished with all my F.R.I.E.N.D.S Swap gifts!!!! and I posted it off today. Look out Lisa it will be dropped off by plane soon!!! Wonder if it's going by air means that....they will just chuck it out and Suprise there it is on Lisa'a door step.... Really that is her address how many times does one person have to be told?

I have lots of pics of my recent crafty goodness but every thing is either a swap gift or a birthday pressie or christmas present so I can't really show you anything. Maybe i may be able to jig a few pics so they are sneak peaks.

My Mum and Stepdad come tomorrow.....excitement plus.......(really should start cleaning while mosters are at school and asleep)

So till my next post
Cheers Big Ears

1 comment:

RobynLouise said...

I can wait for the pics of the 'friends' swap. If you're Big Ears then which child is Noddy... or is that DH's nickname?!