Friday, August 13, 2010

First Blog Swap

I joined in the Friends Swap over at Sew Prim Khris. I saw a post that Leanne did and thought it would be fun. So it's all Lucky's fault!!!
My partner is Lisa and I have to make/send her 7 gifts starting with the letters of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It will be very interesting I think.......

Till next time Geniene

I just need to put this here for me!! You know so I have a little idea

F - fat quarter, fabric, felted animal, felted needlebook, friends mini photo/scrap album
R - Ric Rac, Ribbon, Red fabric, Ring, Rose candles or hand cream, Rub-ons for scrappers
I - Inspiration (craft or quilt magazine), Inches(tape measure or quilting ruler), Interesting Item
E - Egg Cup,Envelopes (personsalised), Ear-rings, Englebreit fabric
N - Notions, Needles, Needlecase, Notebook, Necklace,
D - Dark Chocolate, die cut letters for scrappers, doll, diary,
S - Sewing thread, Sewing case, Scrapbooking paper, Something Special,

(Saturday night...just sent off my first email)

2 comments:

Jandi said...

Good luck on your first swap and I will see you for FNS! Have a great week!

Lucky-1 said...

Go on blame me.....lol