Friday, July 23, 2010

Did I hear you say........

Not another Dolphin..............

Yep another dolphin.................
And I think if you are a friend of Renny's and you are a girl and you have a birthday your going to get a dolphin!!!!
Oh and Poppy wants a dolphin, Grandma wants a dolphin, Kate wants a dolphin!!!!! Isaac should get one too I guess. I may open a dolphin processing plant... one of the nice kind....
So here's Seona-Kai's dolphin. She is 5 tomorrow. Renny and Isaac are going to her Dress-up party tomorrow (which reminds me make Ren more dress up outfits) and she's lucky to be getting a dolphin. I made it tonight. I'm good at that. Geniene has a great idea "let's make a quilt for ______ It's their birthday in a week! I can do it! 3am just a little more 4am oh it's finished now to sleep... lays down... can't sleep... did I do? is that done? oh time to get up..... Geniene dosn't enjoy herself cause she is so tired... If you know me personnally i know your saying "Yep that's Geniene"  
So my Friday night Sew-in was a little sucessful!!!! and the little flower is one of the flowers I got in my suprise from Robyn. Thanks Robyn..
Till next time
Geniene XXXX 
Edited to Add : Little did I know that Seona's favourite toy is a little grey dolphin. She said her new dolphin was so beautiful and she loved it. I'm so happy I had time to just whip one up...

2 comments:

Jandi said...

Very cute! I am still waiting to start my FNS. The kids are still awake. Don't they know it is sewing time?

RobynLouise said...

Lol, you couldn't wait to use them. It's just the right colour too.