Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday girls

Annabels 3 today!!! that's Renny's best friend.
Renny's 3 tomorrow!!!!

I have been busy in the sweat shop making pj pants for Renny, Annabel, Lilly and Becy.
Lilly and Becy were 3 at the beginning of the month and they got a pair of pj's each and an owl. I made these the night before the parties so I forgot to take pics befor I wrapped them!! (stoopid me)
This weekend we have bben celebrating Annabel and Rhiannon's 3rd b'day and once again I fofrgot to take pics of Annabels things. Lucky Renny's got the same so I'll get her to modle for me. I also made Annabel a baby carrier that i will get her Mum to get a pic of!! So cute how much these little girls pick up.

We had a little get together and I took 2 photos. Wonder what's going on with me I'm normally Miss Fugi????

Till nexttime Take care
G XX

3 comments:

Bob said...

happy birthday for the girls!

Dawn said...

4 birthday girls all so close together...oh...ah...must be lots of squeals and giggles around your place when they are together. Happy Birthday Girls...love to see some pics of those PJ's.
Hugs Dawn
P.S. my girls are well...lots of noise here though...Lol

Debs said...

Happy birthday girls.